|Northern Broome Senior Center|
|Whitney Point, New York|
|Meals - General Information|
Meals are provided week-days for lunch (daily)and evenings* per month at the center. The lunch meals are provided by the Broome
County Office For Aging and served at our, and other, senior centers.
* (Evening Meals are twice per month in the Summer and once per month in the
Click HERE for Daily Lunch Menus.
Meal cost (Contribution):
- Seniors (60+) Hot Meal Charge
- $3.00 Suggested Donation-- Senior and their spouse of any age.
- $3.00 Suggested Donation (for Sandwich and Salad Bar)
- $4.00 Suggested Donation for Evening Meal
- Guest (under age 60) Meal Charge
- $4.00 for hot meal
- $4.00 for Sandwich and salad bar
- $5.00 For Evening Meal
Soup & Sandwich BaróMonday through Friday
11 a.m.ó12:30 p.m. - No reservations needed
Enjoy Soup, Salad, sandwich made to order, dessert and beverage
- All ages are welcome - your families are welcome to join you for lunch.
Breakfast for Lunch -- Tuesday
10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Delicious breakfast made to order - No reservations needed