|Northern Broome Senior Center|
|Whitney Point, New York|
|Meals - General Information|
Meals are provided week-days for lunch (daily)and evenings* per month at the center. The lunch meals are provided by the Broome
County Office For Aging and served at our, and other, senior centers.
* (Evening Meals are twice per month in the Summer and once per month in the
Click HERE for Daily Lunch Menus.
Meal cost (Contribution):
- Daily Luncheons:
- $3.50 Siggested pmtrobitopm fpr tjpse age 60+ and spouse of any age.
- $4.50 Charge for those under age 60
- Special Events, Philly Cheese Steak Day & Evening Meal
- $4.25 suggested contribution
for those age 60+ and spouse of any age.
- $5.25 charge for those under age 60
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions,
please contact the Office for Aging at (607) 778-2411
Those age 60 and over and their spouse of any age
will not be denied service due to an inability
or unwillingness to contribute.
Soup & Sandwich BaróMonday through Friday
11 a.m.ó12:30 p.m. - No reservations needed
Enjoy Soup, Salad, sandwich made to order, dessert and beverage
- All ages are welcome - your families are welcome to join you for lunch.
Breakfast for Lunch -- Tuesday
10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Delicious breakfast made to order - No reservations needed